The King County Water Taxi’s Vashon service is suspended for the
rest of the evening, due to sustained northerly high winds and waves.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Service delays are subsiding; Your transit service may be affected by Monday’s holiday; Metro is also watching weekend weather with possible snow in the forecast… February 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on NB I-5 from S Spokane St to I-90, then again from NGate to the County line; on SB I-5 from Lake City to I-90, then from SR-516 to Federal Way… February 16, 2018
- Metro’s Friday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue on NB I-5 from S Spokane St to I-90, then again from SR-520 to the County line; on SB I-5 from NGate to I-90, through Tukwila then from SR-516 to Federal Way February 16, 2018
- Closed - NE 165th St between 179th Pl NE and 183rd Pl NE February 17, 2018
- Open - NE Woodinville Duvall Rd @ SR 203 N/W corner of intersection February 17, 2018
- Open - 26th Ave SW at the SW 112th intersection February 16, 2018
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets