At 7:50 AM – An accident has occurred on southbound I-5 near
NE 117 St. Traffic is slow but getting by the incident.
Travel safely and have a great day.
We'll keep our eye on the King County Metro Transit commute from 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and again from 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. and will post about service disruptions.
Follow our RSS feed for real time updates, bookmark this blog, or visit the Metro Online website for additional information and services.
Most Recent Posts
- Metro’s Friday AM Commute: Expect possible transit service delays for routes 166 & 180 on eastbound W James St near 64th Av S due to an earlier collision as the morning commute begins August 23, 2019
- Metro’s Thursday PM Commute: Transit service delays subside as peak commute time ends; text stop ID for departure August 22, 2019
- Metro’s Thursday PM Commute: Transit service delays continue SB on I-5 from Northgate to I-90, SB on Aurora from the bridge, and I-405 from Bellevue to Renton; text stop ID for departure August 22, 2019
- Restricted - NE Novelty Hill Road three segments between West Snoqualmie Valley Road NE and Redmond city limit (night work) August 23, 2019
- Open - Overflow Channel Bridge #3217 on Central Ave S just north of S 277th St August 22, 2019
- Upcoming restriction - SE North Bend Way from 372nd Avenue SE to SE 106th Place August 20, 2019
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets