Metro’s Thursday morning commute is winding down with with Route 249 currently rerouted off of NE 40th St between 156th Av NE & West Lake Sammamish Prkwy NE in both directions due to a motor vehicle accident.
Use the stops northbound on 156th Av NE at NE 40th St or southbound on Lake Sammamish Prkwy NE south of NE 40th St.
Expected to last over the next few hours.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Wednesday, June 13 through Saturday, June 16 at 7:10 PM each night & Sunday, June 17 at 1:10 PM.
- There is no post-game premium or special service;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games;
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes;
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays both pre & post game on routes that serve SODO & Pioneer Square, including DSTT routes.
Construction – 1st Av S off ramp at S Spokane St is closed
- Through Friday, June 15 at 5 AM.
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted.
- At all times during the closure.
Event – Fall City Days Festival
- Saturday, June 16; all day.
- Route 209 will be affected by this event.
Event – Fremont Solstice Parade
- Saturday, June 16.
- 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Routes 26, 28, 30 & will be affected by this event.
- Saturday, June 16 & Sunday, June 17.
- At all times – 2 days.
- Routes 132 & 139 will be affected during this event.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock at Pike St.
- Through the middle of June.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3:00 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.