Metro’s Friday afternoon commute has ended and Route 166 continues to be blocked on Reith Road at S 251st St in both directions, until further notice.
Use the stops on Reith Road south of S 254th St or east of Lake Fenwick Road S.
Thanks for your patience and for using Metro’s services.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
SERVICE ADVISORY – Starting Monday, October 29, King County Metro Transit is adding two weekday trips during both the morning and evening commute times on each of routes 55 and 120 in order to meet increased rider demand between Burien, West Seattle and downtown Seattle.
Adding trips to Route 55 is expected to help ease commuter crowding during the beginning and end of the morning commute and to the peak of the evening commute. The additional trips on Route 120 will help to alleviate crowding on buses operating from Burien and White Center through the Delridge neighborhood to downtown Seattle.
Your patience during this service revision is appreciated.
RIDER ALERT - Eastbound Route 218 no longer serves the Eastgate Freeway Station. It travels non-stop from the I-90 and Rainier Av S Freeway Station to the Issaquah Highlands. Morning service westbound is not affected and continues to stop at Eastgate.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Event – Boo in Burien
- Saturday, 10/27 from 2:00-4:00 PM;
- Route 139 will be affected.
Event – Huskies at CenturyLink Field
- Saturday, 10/27 at 7:15 PM
- There is no free service to Husky games at CenturyLink Field.
- UW Husky P&R Shuttles requiring a $3.00 one way or $5.00 round trip cash fare are available at Northgate Transit Center, South Kirkland P&R, Eastgate P&R and Federal Way P&R.
- There is no special service from any other P&R lots.
- Use Metro’s online Trip Planner for information about getting to events
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
- Ride transit to the game.
Event – West Seattle Harvest Festival
- Sunday, 10/28 from start of service until 4:00 PM;
- Routes 22, 50, 128, Rt 773 Water Taxi Shuttle & RapidRide C Line will be affected.
- Wednesday, 10/31 from 3:30-6:00 PM;
- Route 186 will be affected.
Event – Magnolia Village Halloween Event
- Wednesday, 10/31 from 3:30-6:30 PM;
- Routes 19, 31 & Custom Bus Rt 994 will be affected.
Event – Bothell Safe Halloween
- Wednesday, 10/31 from 4:00-7:30 PM;
- Routes 312, 342, 372 & ST 522 will be affected.
Event – Vashon Island Halloween Event
- Wednesday, 10/31 from 4:00-8:00 PM;
- Routes 118 & 119 will be affected.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.