Metro’s Tuesday evening commute has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
RIDER ALERT - Eastbound Route 218 no longer serves the Eastgate Freeway Station. It travels non-stop from the I-90 and Rainier Av S Freeway Station to the Issaquah Highlands. Morning service westbound is not affected and continues to stop at Eastgate.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Event – Sounders FC match
- Wednesday, 10/24 at 7:00 PM.
- Although no transit service is rerouted due to this event, expect
traffic & transit schedule delays in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer
Square & downtown Seattle areas.
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events.
- Regular fares apply.
Event – Huskies at CenturyLink Field
- Saturday, 10/27 at 7:15 PM
- There is no free service to Husky games at CenturyLink Field.
- UW Husky P&R Shuttles requiring a $3.00 one way or $5.00 round trip cash fare are available at Northgate Transit Center, South Kirkland P&R, Eastgate P&R and Federal Way P&R.
- There is no special service from any other P&R lots.
- Use Metro’s online Trip Planner for information about getting to events
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
- Ride transit to the game.
Event – West Seattle Harvest Festival
- Sunday, 10/28 from start of service until 4:00 PM;
- Routes 22, 50, 128, DART Rt 773 & RapidRide C Line will be affected.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Wednesday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.