Metro’s Friday PM commute has ended with continued reports of heavy traffic conditions on westbound I-90 from West Lake Sammamish Parkway. Transit service delays can be expected until traffic conditions improve.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
RIDER ALERT - Eastbound Route 218 no longer serves the Eastgate Freeway Station. It travels non-stop from the I-90 and Rainier Av S Freeway Station to the Issaquah Highlands. Morning service westbound is not affected and continues to stop at Eastgate.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – SR-520 weekend closure
- Friday, 10/19 from 11:00 PM until Sunday, 10/21 at 12:00 Noon
- Routes 255, 271, 280 Night Owl & ST 545 will be rerouted via I-90 instead.
Event – American Heart Walk
- Saturday, 10/20 from 8:00-11:00 AM;
- Routes 3, 4, 10, 11, 16, 43, 47, 120, 125, ST 522 & ST554 will be rerouted.
Event – Sounders FC match
- Sunday, 10/21 at 6:00 PM.
- Although no transit service is rerouted due to this event, expect
traffic & transit schedule delays in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer
Square & downtown Seattle areas.
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events.
- Regular fares apply.
Event – Dawg Dash
- Sunday, 10/21 from 8:45-11:00 AM;
- Routes 32, 43, 44, 48, 49, 65, 71, 72, 73, 75 & 271 will be rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.