Metro’s Wednesday afternoon commute has ended. Southbound I-5 traffic back-ups have cleared.
Routes 234, 244 & 260 continue to be rerouted off of NE 134 St between 100 Av NE & 87 Av NE in both directions, due to a blocking incident.
Use stops south of NE 137 St along 100 Av NE or north of NE 137 St along 84 Av NE.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Special Rider Alert
Metro’s Fall service revisions are now in effect.
Metro’s pay-on-entry procedures are now in effect. All transit riders will pay as they board on all trips at all times.
Event - Burien Brat Trot 5K Race
- Sunday, 10/7 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Route 139 will be rerouted.
Event – Issaquah Salmon Days Festival
- Saturday, 10/6 & Sunday, 10/7 from 9:00 AM- 6:00 PM each day.
- Routes 209, 271 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
- Sunday, 10/7 at 6 PM.
- Although no transit service is rerouted due to this event, expect
possible traffic & transit schedule delays in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer
Square & downtown Seattle areas.
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events.
- Regular fares apply.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Eastbound N 85th St between Greenwood & Wallingford Av N
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Thursday to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.