Metro’s Monday morning commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Special Rider Alert
Metro’s Fall service change began Saturday, 9/29.
The downtown Seattle Ride Free Area will be eliminated began, Saturday, 9/29. At that time all transit riders will pay as they board on all trips at all times.
- Monday, 10/1 through Wednesday, 10/3.
- The season’s closing game on Wednesday, 10/3 is at 3:40 PM.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Eastbound N 85th St between Greenwood & Wallingford Av N
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3:00 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.