Metro’s Tuesday morning commute is underway with no significant delays or disruptions in service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Special Rider Alert
Metro’s Fall service change begins Saturday, 9/29.
The downtown Seattle Ride Free Area will be eliminated starting Saturday, 9/29. At that time all transit riders will pay as they board on all trips at all times.
Event – Thursday Night Husky home game at CenturyLink Field
- Thursday, 9/27 at 6:00 PM
- There is no free service to Husky games at CenturyLink Field.
- There will be no P&R shuttle service for the Thursday, 9/27 game.
- Use Metro’s online Trip Planner for information about getting to events
- Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days.
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from the game.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Eastbound N 85th St is closed between Greenwood & Wallingford Av N
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 9:00 AM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.