Metro’s Tuesday afternoon commute has begun with no significant delays or disruptions in service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Monday, 9/17 through Sunday, 9/23.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
Construction Reroutes – The SR-520 Bridge will be closed this weekend
- Friday, 9/21 at 11 PM through Monday, 9/24 at 5 AM
- Routes 255, 271, 280 Night Owl & ST 545 will be rerouted via I-90.
Event – Seattle Aids Walk
- Saturday, 9/22 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 2, 49 & 60 will be rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Eastbound N 85 St is closed between Greenwood & Wallingford Av N
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N bus service is rerouted due to the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted via Eastlake.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We’re here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.