Metro’s Tuesday morning commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptiuons in service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Monday, 9/17 through Sunday, 9/23.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit serviceto & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N due to new
phase in the Mercer Corridor Project
- Started on Friday, 8/24 at 11 PM & expected to last about 6 months;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted;
- Buses will travel via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
Long-term Construction – Eastbound 1st Av S ramp closed from the Spokane Street Viaduct
- Through Sunday, 9/30 – at all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Event – Seattle Aids Walk
- Saturday, 9/22 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 2, 49 & 60 will be affected.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will be return at 3:00 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.