Good morning! Metro’s Tuesday morning commute is underway with no significant delays or disruptiuons in service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N due to new
phase in the Mercer Corridor Project
- Started on Friday, 8/24 at 11 PM & expected to last about 6 months;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted;
- Buses will travel via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
Long-term Construction – Eastbound 1st Av S ramp closed from the Spokane Street Viaduct
- Through Sunday, 9/30 – at all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus route 994 are rerouted.
Event – Seattle Aids Walk
- Saturday, 9/22 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 2, 49 & 60 will be affected.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 9:00 AM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.