Metro’s Tuesday afternoon commute is progressing with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Through Sunday, 9/9.
- Most weekday evening games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is a day game on Wednesday, 9/5 at 12:40 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit serviceto & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
- Since Friday, 8/31
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are using the new ramp;
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Buses are rerouted off Fairview Av N due to a new phase in the Mercer Corridor Project
- Until approximately February, 2013 – at all times;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted in both directions;
- Buses are via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
Long-term Construction – The Eastbound 1st Av S ramp from the Spokane Street Viaduct is closed
- Through Sunday, 9/30 – at all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses are using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48, 355 & School Custom Bus Route 994 are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We are here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.