Metro’s Tuesday PM commute has begun with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts
in Metro’s service area.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N due to new phase in the Mercer Corridor Project
- Starting Friday, 8/24 at 11 PM & expected to last about 6 months;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted;
- Buses will travel via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
Construction – S Othello St is closed between Rainier & Seward Park Avs S
- Tuesday, 8/28 through Thursday, 8/30 – at all times.
- Route 39 is rerouted.
Long-term Construction – Eastbound 1st Av S ramp closed from the Spokane Street Viaduct
- Monday, 8/20 through Sunday, 9/30 – at all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We are here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.