Metro’s Monday PM commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Long-Term Construction Reroutes – Fairview Av N due to new phase in the Mercer Corridor Project
- Starting Friday, 8/24 at 11 PM & expected to last about 6 months;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 are rerouted;
- Buses will travel via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
SR-520 drawspan opening scheduled tomorrow,
Tuesday 8/28 at 5 AM
- The SR-520 Bridge will be closed for up to 30 minutes tomorrow morning at about 5:00 AM, due to a scheduled drawspan opening.
- Expect possible brief delays in transit service during his time.
- The start and end times can change without notice.
- For information about this scheduled closure, visit WSDOT.
Construction – S Othello St is closed between Rainier Av S & Seward Park Av S
- Tuesday, 8/24 through Thursday, 8/30 – at all times.
- Route 39 will be rerouted.
Long-term Construction – Eastbound 1st Av S ramp closed from the Spokane Street Viaduct
- Monday, 8/20 through Sunday, 9/30 – at all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return Tuesday morning at 6:00 AM to help keep an
Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.