Good Thursday evening! Metro’s PM commute has ended.
Due to unscheduled construction, Route 99 to the International District is currently rerouted off 2nd Av S through the end of service tonight. Use the stop eastbound on Yesler Way at 1st Av S or the stop eastbound on S Jackson St at 5th Av S.
Central Link light rail has resumed regular service.
Also, unscheduled construction on Roosevelt Way NE between NE 55th St and NE 45th St is expected to last until 7 PM tonight. No stops will be missed. If your stop is blocked by this construction, a temporary stop will be made adjacent to the posted stop or the Bus will make an in-lane stop.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Starting Friday, 8/24 at 11 PM & expected to last about 6 months;
- Routes 70, 71, 72, 73, 83 Night Owl & 309 will be rerouted;
- Buses will travel via Eastlake Av E instead of Fairview Av N.
Event – Seattle Marathon 10K
- Saturday, 8/25
- 7:30–10:30 AM
- Routes 3, 4, 5, 16, 26, 28, 66 & 358 will be rerouted.
Event – Health & Education Walk & Run
- Saturday, 8/25
- 1:00– 3:00 PM
- Routes 2, 4, 8 & 48 will be rerouted.
Long-term Construction - Eastbound 1st Av S ramp closed from the Spokane Street Viaduct
- Monday, 8/20 through Sunday, 9/30 – At all times;
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 37, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted;
- Buses using the 4th Av S off ramp instead.
- Through Friday, 8/24 – at all times.
- Routes 255 & ST 540 are rerouted.
- Extended through Friday, 10/26 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6 AM tomorrow to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great night.