Metro’s Friday morning commute has ended and Bothell Way is open.
Also, due to a downed power line. Routes 118 & 119 are rerouted off of 103rd Av SW on Vashon Island.
Use the stops along Vashon Hwy between 105th Av SW and 103rd Av SW.
Thanks for your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
- Tuesday, 8/14 through Friday, 8/24 – at all times.
- Routes 255 & ST 540 are rerouted.
- Friday, 8/17 through Wednesday, 8/22.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
Event – Seattle Hempfest
- Friday, 8/17 through Sunday, 8/19
- 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM each day
- Route 99 will be rerouted.
Event – Celebrate Shoreline Parade
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 347 & 348 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:00 Am – 5:00 PM
- Route 7 will be rerouted.
Event – Snoqualmie Railroad Days
- Saturday, 8/18 from start of service to end of service.
- Route 209 will be rerouted.
Event - Danskin Women’s Triathlon
- Sunday, 8/19 from 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Routes 27, ST 550 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3:00 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.