Metro’s Friday evening commute has ended with an incident blocking 15 Av NE & NE Pacific St. Routes, 43, 44, 48, 49 & 271 are rerouted. Use stops along NE Campus Pkwy between 15 Av NE & Brooklyn Av NE. Expect delays.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
- Through Friday, 8/24 – at all times.
- Routes 255 & ST 540 are rerouted.
- Friday, 8/17 through Wednesday, 8/22.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
Event – Seattle Hempfest
- Friday, 8/17 through Sunday, 8/19
- 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM each day
- Route 99 will be rerouted.
Event – Celebrate Shoreline Parade
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 347 & 348 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:00 Am – 5:00 PM
- Route 7 will be rerouted.
Event – Snoqualmie Railroad Days
- Saturday, 8/18 from start of service to end of service.
- Route 209 will be rerouted.
Event - Danskin Women’s Triathlon
- Sunday, 8/19 from 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Routes 27, ST 550 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend.