Metro’s Thursday morning commute is winding down with Routes 306, 308, 309, 312, 372 & ST 522 still being rerouted off of Bothell Way between Ballinger Way and NE 145th St in both directions. Bothell Way is scheduled to reopen around 12:00 noon.
8:37 – There is a Shuttle to transfer passengers on Bothell Way/Lake City Way NE 145th St. The Shuttle will travel northbound on Lake City Way >C on Bothell Way >NE 165 St >Beach Dr NE >Lk Forrest Prk Mall Rdwy >Ballinger Way >45 Av >Beach Dr NE >NE 165 St >Bothell Wy to 145/Lake City Way.
The shuttle will operate the loop until Bothell Way is cleared. 1 Shuttle.
Heading westbound on Bothell Way – use the stops southbound on Bothell Way just east of Ballinger Way or southound on Lake City Way just south of NE 145th St.
Heading eastbound on Lake City Way – use the stops northbound on Lake City Way just south of NE 145th St or northbound on Bothell Way just east of Ballinger Way.
Thank you for your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
- Tuesday, 8/14 through Friday, 8/24 – at all times.
- Routes 255 & ST 540 are rerouted.
S Spokane St Viaduct eastbound between SR-99 & I-5
- Wednesday, 8/15 and Thursday, 8/16.
- 10:00 PM – 5:00 AM each night
- Routes 21, 22, & 56 will be rerouted.
- Friday, 8/17 through Wednesday, 8/22.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
Event – Seattle Hempfest
- Friday, 8/17 through Sunday, 8/19
- 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM each day
- Route 99 will be rerouted.
Event – Celebrate Shoreline Parade
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 347 & 348 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:00 Am – 5:00 PM
- Route 7 will be rerouted.
Event – Snoqualmie Railroad Days
- Saturday, 8/18 from start of service to end of service.
- Route 209 will be rerouted.
Event - Danskin Women’s Triathlon
- Sunday, 8/19 from 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Routes 27, ST 550 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3:00 PM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.