Routes 306, 308, 309, 312, 372 & ST 522 continue to be rerouted off of Bothell Way between Ballinger Way and NE 145th St in both directions. Reroutes are scheduled to last until about 12:00 noon.
Heading westbound on Bothell Way – use the stops southbound on Bothell Way just east of Ballinger Way or southound on Lake City Way just south of NE 145th St.
Heading eastbound on Lake City Way – use the stops northbound on Lake City Way just south of NE 145th St or northbound on Bothell Way just east of Ballinger Way.
Thank you for your patience.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Routes 48 & 355 are rerouted.
- Tuesday, 8/14 through Friday, 8/24 – at all times.
- Routes 255 & ST 540 are rerouted.
S Spokane St Viaduct eastbound between SR-99 & I-5
- Wednesday, 8/15 and Thursday, 8/16.
- 10:00 PM – 5:00 AM each night
- Routes 21, 22, & 56 will be rerouted.
Event – Seattle Hempfest
- Friday, 8/17 through Sunday, 8/19
- 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM each day
- Route 99 will be rerouted.
Event – Celebrate Shoreline Parade
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
- Routes 347 & 348 will be rerouted.
- Saturday, 8/18 from 10:00 Am – 5:00 PM
- Route 7 will be rerouted.
Event – Snoqualmie Railroad Days
- Saturday, 8/18 from start of service to end of service.
- Route 209 will be rerouted.
Event - Danskin Women’s Triathlon
- Sunday, 8/19 from 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Routes 27, ST 550 & ST 554 will be rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 9:00 AM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.