Good Tuesday evening! Metro’s PM commute has ended with no significant disruptions or delays in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about potential traffic impacts
in Metro’s service area.
Overnight Service Revision – 112th Av SE between Main St & SE 6th St
- Starting Tuesday, 7/24 at about 8:00 PM to Wednesday, 7/25 to about 9:30 AM;
- The start and end times of this closure are subject to change without notice;
- Routes 240, 243, 246, 372, ST 555, ST 556 & ST 560 will be rerouted.
- Most weekday evenings games start at 7:10 PM.
- Wednesday, 7/25 is a day game at 12:40 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday, 7/28 & 29 the start time is 1:10 PM.
- There is no premium or special Transit service to or from games.
- Ride regularly scheduled Transit service to & from games.
- Lots of Transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area Transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes.
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St.
- Expect traffic & possible Transit delays before and after games on routes that serve SODO, Pioneer Square & the DSTT.
- Wednesday, 7/25 – 5:15–8:30 PM.
- Routes 5, 48 & 355 are rerouted.
- Seafair 8K Run & Torchlight Parade – Saturday, 7/28.
- Pine St bus routes will be rerouted from Friday night-Sunday Noon.
- Bus rerouting near Seattle Center begins as early as 3:30 PM on Saturday.
- The northbound Alaskan Way Viaduct closes for the 8K Run at 5:30 PM.
- There will be bus reroutes in downtown Seattle from 6:00-10:30 PM.
- During the Parade & until crowds clear, Metro routes 7, 36, 120 & 125
will serve a temporary bus stop on southbound 3rd Av between Pike & Union streets, instead of their usual stops at Pine, Pike or Union.
Construction – Expect possible delays due to
I-90 lane closures near Issaquah
Crews removing an old fish culvert between eastbound and westbound Interstate 90 east of Issaquah will extend lane closures on eastbound I-90 until Friday, July 27. Expect possible delays.
- Monday, 6/11 through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Eastbound Route 48 is rerouted.
- Westbound service is on regular route.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services!
We will return at 6:00 AM tomorrow to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great night.