Metro’s Thursday afternoon commute is underway with traffic and Transit delays likely and some reroutes in downtown Seattle this afternoon due to the Vice Presidential visit.
- There will be Street closures and traffic delays.
- Buses that normally operate on Olive Way and Stewart Street will be
temporarily rerouted via Pike and Pine streets instead.
- Transit riders are advised to board or exit buses at their regular stops north
of Virginia St or south of Pike St, be prepared for delays and allow plenty of
extra travel time.
- During the event, Metro will post significant updates via its Eye on Your
Metro Commute blog and kcmetrobus Twitter account.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about potential traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Northbound SODO Busway at S Spokane St
- Extended through Sunday, 7/15 – at all times.
- The southbound SODO Busway is open.
- Routes 39, 101, 102, 106, 150, 177, 178 & 190 are rerouted.
- Monday, 6/11 through Monday, 8/20 – at all times.
- Eastbound Route 48 is rerouted.
- Westbound service is on regular route.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We’re here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.