Good Tuesday evening! Metro’s PM commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – northbound SODO Busway closed between S Spokane St & S Lander St
- Tuesday, June 19 -Friday, July 6 – At all times;
- Southbound SODO Busway is open;
- Routes 39, 101, 102, 106, 150, 177, 178 & 190 are rerouted due to this closure.
Event – Sounders FC match on Wednesday, June 20 at 7:00 PM
- Although no transit service is rerouted due to this event, expect traffic & transit schedule delays in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas;
- Ride transit to CenturyLink Field events;
- Regular fares apply.
Event – Rock ‘n Roll Marathon on Saturday, June 23
- From approximately 6:00 AM until about 2:00 PM;
- About 40 bus routes will be rerouted;
- Portions of some routes will be operated by shuttle service;
- Expect traffic & transit schedule delays during this event.
- Saturday, June 23; 7:00 AM – 12:00 Midnight;
- Routes 49 & 60 will be affected by this event.
- Through the middle of June;
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services!
We will return at 6:00 AM tomorrow to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great night.