Metro’s Friday evening commute has ended. 3 Av traffic has cleared and any delays should begin to subside shortly.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Friday, June 15 & Saturday, June 16 at 7:10 PM each night & Sunday, June 17 at 1:10 PM.
- There is no post-game premium or special service;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games;
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field.
- SODO-area transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes;
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays both pre & post game on routes that serve SODO & Pioneer Square, including DSTT routes.
Construction – Alaskan Way Viaduct weekend closure
- Beginning Friday, June 15th, 11PM hru Monday, June 18th, 5AM.
- Routes 54, 55, 120 & 125 will be rerouted during this closure.
Event – Fall City Days Festival
- Saturday, June 16; all day.
- Route 209 will be affected by this event.
Event – Fremont Solstice Parade
- Saturday, June 16.
- 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Routes 26, 28, 30 & will be affected by this event.
- Saturday, June 16 & Sunday, June 17.
- At all times – 2 days.
- Routes 132 & 139 will be affected during this event.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock at Pike St.
- Through the middle of June.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.