Metro’s Tuesday morning commute has begun quietly with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Bus service revisions started on Saturday, June 9th
- See Metro’s Special Rider Alert
- No premium service; regular service only.
- No post-game reroutes or service along 1st Av S.
- All service will be on regular route.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field;
- Expect high demand both pre & post game on routes that serve SODO & Pioneer Square, including Link & DSTT routes. There could be significant crowds at IDS, Stadium & SODO stations, as well as on SODO Busway, 4 Av S or near the stadium.
Construction – 1st Av S off ramp at S Spokane St is closed
- Through Friday, June 15 at 5 AM.
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 are rerouted.
- At all times during the closure.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock at Pike St.
- Through the middle of June.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 9:00 AM to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.