HAPPY FRIDAY EVENING! Metro’s PM commute is winding down with continued reports of heavy traffic congestion on westbound SR-520 & on westbound I-90.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
While all traffic could experience delays in event areas, such as Seattle Center and SODO, transit is an excellent option for getting to and from weekend activities. Transit service is often able to take advantage of lanes or travel corridors that are restricted to general purpose traffic. There is lots of transit service to and from upcoming events.
- Afternoon games on Saturday, 6/9 @ 4:15 PM and on Sunday, 6/10 @ 1:10 PM
- No premium service; regular service only.
- No post-game reroutes or service along 1 Av S.
- All service will be on regular route.
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field;
- Expect high demand both pre & post game on routes that serve SODO & Pioneer Square, including Link & DSTT routes. There could be significant crowds at IDS, Stadium & SODO stations, as well as on SODO Busway, 4 Av S or near the stadium.
- Saturday, June 9.
- 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Shuttle service will be provided to and from CenturyLink Field.
Event – Auburn Farmers Market
- Sunday, June 10 – Monday, Sept. 24.
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
- Sundays only.
- Routes 180 & 181 will be rerouted.
Event – Shore Run Walk
- Sunday, June 10.
- 8:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Routes 2, 11 & 27 will be rerouted.
Construction – 1 Av S off ramp at S Spokane St will be closed
- Through Friday, June 15 at 5 AM.
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 will be rerouted.
- At all times during the closure.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock at Pike St.
- Through the middle of June.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend!