Good morning! Metro’s Tuesday morning commute has begun with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – Eastbound SR-520 Ramp at Bellevue Way NE will be closed
- Monday, June 4 - Friday morning, June 8.
- 9:00 PM – 5:00 AM each night.
- Routes 255 & 280 will be rerouted.
Construction – 1 Av S off ramp at S Spokane St will be closed
- Through Friday, June 15 at 5 AM.
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 will be rerouted.
- At all times during the closure.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock at Pike St.
- Through the middle of June.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will be here until 9:00 AM, to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.