Metro’s Friday evening commute has ended with SR-520 Bridge will be closed for up to 30 minutes, Friday, June 1 at 7:00 PM due to a scheduled drawspan opening. Expect possible brief delays in transit service during this time.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – 1 Av S off ramp at S Spokane St will be closed
- Through Friday, June 15 at 5 AM.
- Routes 21, 22, 35, 56, 57, 85 Night Owl, 116, 118 & 119 will be rerouted.
- At all times during the closure.
Construction – SR-520 bridge closure
- Friday, June 1 at 11:00 PM through Monday, June 4 at 5:00 AM
- At all times during the closure
- Buses via I-90 instead
- Routes 255, 271, 280 Night Owl & ST 545 will be rerouted due to this project
Event – Komen Race for the Cure
- Sunday, June 3 from 7 AM – 11 AM.
- Routes 4, 10, 11, 12, 16, 24, 30, 33, 36, 39, 43, 120, 131, 132, ST 522, ST 577 & ST 545 will be rerouted off of 2 Av in downtown Seattle as well several streets around the Seattle Center areas due to this event.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Until further notice.
- Rt 16 is not serving the ferry terminal. It is instead traveling via 1st Av S. Use the temporary stop southbound on 1st Av S just south ofMarion St.
- Rt 66 is serving a new combined bus island on theAlaskan Wayroadway betweenMarion&Columbiastreets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 stops north of Colman Dock atPike St.
- Through the middle of June
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a good evening.