Metro’s Wednesday afternoon commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Starting Thursday, May 10 until further notice.
- Routes 16 & 66 will serve a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Route 99 will stop north of Colman Dock at Pike St & south of it on Yesler Way.
C Line construction starting at Fauntleroy ferry dock
Starting Friday, May 11, Metro will begin a month-long project to install
RapidRide C Line improvements at the Fauntleroy Ferry dock.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Construction is completed on eastbound NW 85th St between 8th Av NW & Greenwood Av N
Routes 5 Express, 48 and 994 have returned to their regular routing eastbound on NW 85th St between 8th Av NW and Greenwood Av N.
Construction – on 145th Pl SE both directions, between SE 16th St & SE 24th St
- Wednesday, May 16, Start of Service – Saturday, May 19, End of Service
- At all times during the closure
- Routes 245 & 271 will be rerouted due to this project
- Thursday, May 17.
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Routes 17, 18, 44, 46 & 75 will be rerouted due to this event.
Event – University District Street Fair
- Friday, May 18, 12:00 AM midnight – Sunday, May 20, End of Service.
- Routes 30, 71, 72, 73 & 83 Night Owl will be rerouted due to this event.
Event – Nordstrom’s Beat the Bridge Run
- Sunday, May 20.
- 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Routes 30, 43, 48, 49 65, 66, 71, 72, 73, 75 & 271 will be rerouted due to this event.
- Sunday, May 20.
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Routes 56 & DART 775 will be rerouted due to this event.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return Thursday morning at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.