Metro’s Tuesday afternoon commute has ended with A Line to the Federal Way TC rerouted off of Pacific Hwy S between S 240th and S 260th streets, due to a blocking incident. Use the stops on Pacific Hwy S north of S 240th St or south of S 260th St. Board A Line northbound on S Pacific Hwy at S 260th St for stops between S 240th and S 260th streets.
A Line to Tukwila Int’l Blvd Link Station is not affected.
Thanks for your patience and for using Metro’s services.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Starting Thursday, May 10 until further notice.
- Routes 16 & 66 will serve a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Route 99 will stop north of Colman Dock at Pike St & south of it on Yesler Way.
C Line construction starting at Fauntleroy ferry dock
Starting Friday, May 11, Metro will begin a month-long project to install
RapidRide C Line improvements at the Fauntleroy Ferry dock.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Event – Scheduled SR-520 drawspan opening tonight
Transit service may be delayed by a scheduled SR-520 drawspan opening tonight.
- Tuesday, May 15.
- At approximately 7:30 PM.
- Routes 255, 271 & ST 545 will be affected due to this event.
Construction will be completed on eastbound NW 85th St between 8th Av NW & Greenwood Av N
Beginning Wednesday, May 16, at start of service, Routes 5 Express, 48 and 994 will return to their regular routing eastbound on NW 85th St between 8th Av NW and Greenwood Av N.
- Thursday, May 17.
- 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
- Routes 17, 18, 44, 46 & 75 will be rerouted due to this event.
Event – University District Street Fair
- Friday, May 18, 12:00 AM midnight – Sunday, May 20, End of Service.
- Routes 30, 71, 72, 73 & 83 Night Owl will be rerouted due to this event.
Event – Nordstrom’s Beat the Bridge Run
- Sunday, May 20.
- 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Routes 30, 43, 48, 49 65, 66, 71, 72, 73, 75 & 271 will be rerouted due to this event.
- Sunday, May 20.
- 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM.
- Routes 56 & DART 775 will be rerouted due to this event.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return Wednesday morning at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.