Metro’s Monday afternoon commute begins with Routes 30, 48 and 70 rerouted in both directions due to a long term blockage on 15 Av NE at NE 50 St.
Route 30 – Use the stops on NE 50 St east of 17 Av NE or on University Wy NE south of NE 43 St.
Route 48 – Use the stops on 15 Av NE south of NE 43 St or north of Cowen Pl NE.
Route 70 – Use the stops on 15 Av NE south of NE 45 St or on Brooklyn Av NE at NE 50 St.
Thanks for your patience and for using Metro’s services.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Starting Thursday, May 10 until further notice.
- Routes 16 & 66 will serve a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia Streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 will stop north of Colman Dock at Pike St & south of it on Yesler Wy.
C Line construction starting at Fauntleroy ferry dock
Starting Friday, May 11, Metro will begin a month-long project to install
RapidRide C Line improvements at the Fauntleroy Ferry dock.
- Expect possible service delays on Routes 54, 116, 118, 119 & ST 560.
Construction – eastbound on NW 85th St between 8th Av NW & Greenwood Av N
- Wednesday, April 25, Start of Service – Tuesday, May 15, End of Service.
- Routes 5 Express, 48 & 994 will be rerouted due to this project
Thanks for joining us today.
We are here until 7:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.