Metro’s Tuesday afternoon commute has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about expected traffic and transit impacts due to events and construction in Metro’s service area.
The Mariners are home 5/7-10
- There is no post-game premium or special service;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games;
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field;
- SODO-area transit service operates via regular routes & stops;
there are no post-game reroutes
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north ofS Lander St;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays before & after game on routes
that serve SODO & Pioneer Square.
Construction – Colman Dock bus stop revision
- Starting Thursday, May 10 until further notice
- Routes 16 & 66 will serve a new combined bus island on the Alaskan Way roadway between Marion & Columbia Streets across from the ferry terminal.
- Rt 99 will stop north of Colman Dock at Pike St & south of it on Yesler Wy.
Sounders FC game at CenturyLink Field
Although no Metro or Metro operated Sound Transit service is rerouted because of this event, expect possible delays due to traffic volumes in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas.
Construction – eastbound on NW 85th St between 8th Av NW & Greenwood Av N
- Wednesday, April 25, Start of Service – Tuesday, May 15, End of Service
- Routes 5 Express, 48 & 994 will be rerouted due to this project
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Wednesday to keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.