Metro’s Thursday afternoon commute has ended with Route 36 continuing to be rerouted off of ML King Jr Wy S at S Othello St.
Due to a blocking incident at ML King Jr Wy S and S Othello St, Route 36 will start and end service on Beacon Av S at S Myrtle St.
Use the stops on Beacon Av S, north of S Myrtle St.
Thanks for your patience and for using Metro’s services.
Sign up for Transit Alerts.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Mariners game tonight, Thursday, April 19 at 7:10 PM
- There is no post-game premium or special service;
- Ride regularly scheduled transit service to & from games;
- Lots of transit service goes near Safeco Field;
- SODO-area transit service will operate via regular routes & stops
and there are no post-game reroutes;
- There is no longer any transit service on 1st Av S north of S Lander St;
- Expect traffic & possible transit delays both pre & post game on routes that serve SODO & Pioneer Square, including DSTT routes.
Southbound Alaskan Way Viaduct nightly closures
- Monday, April 16, 9:00 PM through Friday, April 20, 5:00 AM
- 9:00 PM – 5:00 AM over night
- Routes 54, 55, 120 & 125 will be rerouted by this closure.
Construction on NW 100th St between
14th Av NW & 15th Av NW
- Tuesday, April 17 – Thursday, April 19.
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Route 15 will be rerouted by this closure.
Yesler Wy closure between
Alaskan Wy & the Alaskan Wy Viaduct
- Saturday, April 14 – Sunday, April 22.
- Start of service – End of service.
- Routes 16, 66 & 99 are rerouted by this closure.
Overnight Ballard Bridge closures
- Saturday, April 21, 3:00 AM – 6:00 AM
- Sunday, April 22, Midnight – 6:00 AM
- Routes 15, 18 & 81 Night Owl will be rerouted by this closure.
Construction on eastbound NW 85th St between
15th Av NW & 8th Av NW
- Construction through Saturday, May 12.
- Routes 48 & 81 Night Owl are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return Friday morning at 6:00 AM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.