Metro’s Thursday AM commute has ended with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please note the information below about possible traffic impacts in Metro’s service area.
Construction on Yesler Wy between
Alaskan Wy & the Alaskan Wy Viaduct
- Monday, April 2 – Friday, April 13.
- Start of service – End of service.
- Route 99 is rerouted by this closure.
Construction on northbound 84th Av NE between
NE 12th & NE 24th streets
- Monday, April 2 – Friday, June 8.
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM each day.
- Route 271 is rerouted by this closure.
Construction on southbound Aurora Av N between
Broad St & Denny Wy
- Construction through mid-April.
- Routes 5 Local & Express, 26 Express, 28 Express & 358 are rerouted.
Construction on eastbound NW 85th St between
15th Av NW & 8th Av NW
- Construction through Saturday, May 12.
- Routes 48 & 81 Night Owl are rerouted.
Thank you for riding and for using Metro’s services.
We will return at 3:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great day!