Metro’s Tuesday afternoon commute is ending with traffic congestion cleared in nearly all areas.
Route 331 is still rerouted via Dayton Av N in Richmond Beach north of 195th St due to an accident on 200th St east of 3rd Av NW.
Mariners home stand starts Thursday, 9/8 at 7:10 PM.
Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle
areas may be congested on game days. Ride transit to the game.
- Routes 15, 18, 21, 22, 56 & 132 are rerouted briefly after weekday evening, weekend & holiday games.
- Regular fares apply.
The Evergreen Point BridgeP&R on SR-520 has moved
As of July 25, Metro Transit’s Evergreen Point Bridge P&R was moved to a new temporary location and the number of parking spaces was reduced.
- This location will be used for about two years to allow for construction
of the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT)Eastside Transit & HOV Project.
- The new temporary lot is located just north of the original P&R on the north side of SR-520 at Evergreen Point Rd & NE 32nd St in Medina.
- Capacity at the temporary lot is reduced from 50 to 19 stalls.
- When the new P&R opens in 2013, the 50 stall capacity will be restored.
The Mt Baker Link Station elevator to & from the southbound platform is out of service. The northbound platform elevator is operating.
- Until repairs are made, southbound passengers who require the use of the elevator should ride instead north to Beacon Hill and transfer to a southbound train.
- Southbound passengers who want to exit at Mt Baker should ride to Columbia City & transfer to a northbound train back to Mt Baker.
We’ll be back Wednesday morning at 6:00 to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great evening.