Metro’s Wednesday morning commute is winding down with Rts 150, 166, 180 & DART 913 rerouted off of W James St between Lincoln Av N and Railroad Av N. Use the stop at the Kent Transit Center, posted stops along E Smith St/W Smith St or west of W James St & Lincoln Av N due to an incident. Until further notice.
Please note the information below about other service impacts in Metro’s service area.
Mariners game tonight, Wednesday, August 31, 7:10 PM at Safeco Field
Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days. Ride transit to the game.
- Routes 15, 18, 21, 22, 56 & 132 are reroutedbriefly after weekday evening, weekend & holiday games.
- Regular fares apply.
Northbound Westlake Av N between Mercer St and Valley St
will be closed
- Monday, August 29 through Friday, September 2.
- 7:00 PM-5:00 AM each night
- Routes 17 & 30 will be rerouted during this closure.
Evergreen Point Bridge P&R on SR-520 has been moved to a new temporary location
As of July 25, Metro Transit’s Evergreen Point Bridge P&R was moved to a new temporary location and the number of parking spaces was reduced.
- This location will be used for about two years to allow for construction
of the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT)Eastside Transit & HOV Project.
- The new temporary lot is located just north of the original P&R on the north side of SR-520 at Evergreen Point Road & NE 32nd St in Medina.
- Capacity at the temporary lot is reduced from 50 to 19 stalls.
- When the new P&R opens in 2013, the 50 stall capacity will be restored.
The Mt Baker Link Station elevator to & from the southbound platform is out of service. The northbound platform elevator is operating.
- Until repairs are made, southbound passengers who require the use of the elevator should ride instead north to Beacon Hill and transfer to a southbound train.
- Southbound passengers who want to exit at Mt Baker should ride to Columbia City & transfer to a northbound train.
We will return at 3:00 PM to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great morning.