Metro’s Friday evening commute is winding down with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please note the information below about other service impacts in Metro’s service area.
- Monday, August 1 through Friday, August 5.
- 7:00 PM-5:00 AM each night.
- Route 30 will be rerouted due to this closure.
- Saturday, August 6.
- 5:00 AM-10:00 PM.
- Routes 41, 65, 72, 75, ST 522 will be rerouted due to this event.
Construction on 64th Av S between W James St & S 212th St
- Saturday, August 6, 6:00 AM through Sunday, August 7, 6:00 PM
- Route 180 will be rerouted due to this closure.
Construction eastbound on NE 10th St between Bellevue Way NE
& 106th Av NE
- Saturday, August 6, 7:00 AM through Monday, August 8, 6:00 AM
- Route 230 will be rerouted due to this closure.
Route 39 will be rerouted off of S Genesee St during the
Seafair Hydroplane Races
- Saturday, August 6 and Sunday, August 7.
- 10:00 AM-6:00 PM each day
- Route 39 will be rerouted due to this event.
- Saturday, August 6.
- 10:30 AM-3:00 PM.
- Routes 3, 4, 8, 14 & 48 will be rerouted due to this event.
The I-90 Bridge will be closed during Blue Angels practices and
- Saturday, 8/6 – 12:45– 2:40 PM, and
- Sunday, 8/7 – 12:45–2:40 PM.
- Routes ST 550 & ST 554 will be rerouted due to these closures.
Metro will provide shuttle service between the Mercer Island and South Bellevue P&R lots during the Blue Angels events on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. The Shuttle will operate approximately every 30 minutes and will connect riders to and from routes ST 550 and ST 554 at the South Bellevue P&R.
The Shuttle will not operate on Sunday.
Ride Transit to Hydroplane Events
Streets will be blocked off near the hydroplane venue and parking is extremely limited. Attendees are encouraged to ride transit to and from this event.
Metro Route 39 travels to within a short distance of the hydroplane venue, but may be rerouted when traffic in the area is very congested. Some attendees may also be able to walk from the Route 7 on Rainier Av S, or from Route 8, Route 14 or Central Link light rail at Mt Baker Station.
Visit the Metro Online Alerts page for complete information about shuttles and revised bus service for this event.
Visit Metro’s Online Trip Planner to find out how to get to and from this and other events and locations.
Enjoy the Seafair Blue Angels and Hydroplane events this weekend.
Construction on 88th Av SE between SE 36th St & E Shorewood Dr
- Monday, August 8, 6:00 AM through Tuesday, August 9, 7:00 PM.
- Route 203 will be rerouted due to this closure.
Construction on 15th Av SW & SW 107th St
- Monday, August 1 until further notice.
- 7:00 AM-4:00 PM each weekday.
- Routes 22, 23, 120, 125 & 133 will be rerouted due to this closure.
Evergreen Point Bridge Park-and-Ride on State Route 520 was
moved to a new temporary location.
As of Monday, July 25, Metro Transit’s Evergreen Point Bridge
Park-and-Ride on State Route 520 was moved to a new temporary
location and the number of parking spaces has been reduced.
This location will be used for about two years to allow for construction
of the Washington State Department of Transportation’s (WSDOT)
Eastside Transit and HOV Project.
The new temporary lot is located just north of the original P&R on the north
side of SR-520 at Evergreen Point Road and NE 32nd Street in Medina.
Capacity at the temporary lot is reduced from 50 to 19 stalls due to limited
space and to avoid cutting down six mature trees. When the new park-and-ride
opens in 2013, the 50 stall capacity will be restored.
Mount Baker Station elevators to and from the southbound
platform are out of service.
The elevators to and from the Mount Baker Station southbound platform are
out of service until further notice.
Until repairs are made, southbound passengers who require the use of the
elevator and want to board at Mount Baker should ride instead north to
Beacon Hill and transfer to a southbound train.
Passengers who want to exit at Mount Baker should ride to Columbia City
and transfer to a northbound train.
Thank you for joining us today.
We will return at 6:00 AM on Monday to help keep an
Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a great weekend!