At 7:00 PM, Metro’s Wednesday evening commute is winding down
with Rt 240 to Bellevue still rerouted off of 100 Av NE at NE 21 St,
due to construction until end of service tonight.
Use the stops on 100 Ave NE south of NE 21 St or the temporary terminal westbound on NE 21 St just east of 98 Av NE. Rt 240 to the
Renton use the temporary terminal westbound on NE 21 St just east
of 98 Av NE.
Please note the information below about upcoming events in Metro’s service area.
Overnight Closure Northbound 1st Av S at S Spokane St
- Wednesday, June 29
- 9:00 PM – 5:00 AM
- Routes 21, 56, 85 Night Owl & 132 will be rerouted by this closure.
15 Av SW closed between SW 107 St & SW 106 St
- Monday, June 27 through Friday, July 1.
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM each day.
- Route 23 will be rerouted by this closure.
NE 8 St closed in both directions between 100 Av NE & 92 Av NE
- Tuesday, June 28 through Thursday, June 30
- 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM each day
- Routes 261 & 271 will be rerouted by this closure.
S 154 St closed between 24 Av S & Tukwila Int’l Blvd
- Tuesday, June 28 through Friday, September 30.
- At all times during construction.
- Route 140 will be rerouted by this closure.
Mariners take the field Friday, July 1, 7:10 PM at Safeco Field
Traffic in the SODO, Stadium, Pioneer Square & downtown Seattle areas may be congested on game days. Ride transit to the game.
- Routes 15, 18, 21, 22, 56 & 132 are rerouted briefly after weekday evening, weekend & holiday games.
- Regular fares apply.
Independence Day observed Monday, July 4:
In observance of Independence Day, King County Metro Transit will operate a Sunday schedule on Monday, July 4.
- Metro offices – including the Customer Information, pass sales and lost and found offices – will be closed on Monday.
- If your bus does not normally operate on Sunday, it will not operate on Monday.
The West Seattle/Downtown Seattle Water Taxi:
The West Seattle Water Taxi will operate a Sunday schedule on Independence Day, as will DART Shuttle routes 773 and 775; the Vashon Water Taxi will not operate on Monday.
South Lake Union Streetcar and Sound Transit Link light rail:
Both the South Lake Union Streetcar and Sound Transit’s Link light rail will operate a Sunday schedule. Sounder trains will not operate on Monday.
Thank you for joining us today. We will return on Thursday at 6:00 A.M. to help keep an Eye on Your Metro Commute.
Travel safely and have a pleasant evening.