At 3:00 PM – Metro’s Friday afternoon commute has begun quietly with no significant delays or disruptions in transit service to report.
Please make note of these upcoming events that may impact your commute:
March of Dimes Run – Seattle Center + surrounding streets; Cedar St between Denny Way and 2 Av; along 2 Av N/2 Av between Thomas St and Spring St.
Saturday, April 30 from 8:30-11:00 AM
- Transit service will be affected along the event route. More information about this event is available on the March of Dimes website.
NE Campus Parkway closed between Brooklyn Av NE and University Way NE
Starting 8:00 AM Saturday, April 30 through 9:00 PM Sunday, May 1
- Transit service will be affected due to this closure.
Mayday March & Rally – Judkins Park through downtown Seattle, ending at Seattle Center
Sunday, May 1 starting at Noon
- Although no Metro service is rerouted because of this event, expect possible delays due to traffic volumes and marchers at the following locations
- Westbound on S Jackson St from 20th Av
- Northbound on 4th Av
- Eastbound on Broad St
- Northbound of 5th Av
- There will be an SPD escort to assist marchers for this event
Bellevue bus stops begin to get RapidRide makeover
On Monday, May 2, King County Metro Transit is beginning the renovation of many bus stops and shelters in Bellevue as work begins on the RapidRide B Line.
Eye on Your Metro Commute is here until 7:00 PM to monitor and report on significant issues that may affect your commute. Thank you for joining us.
Travel safely and have a great afternoon.